4 Days Masai Mara Wildlife Safari
Embark on a 4-day wildlife adventure in Masai Mara, Kenya’s iconic national reserve. Encounter the Big Five, witness the wildebeest migration, and immerse yourself in the rich Masai culture.
Day 1: Arrival in Nairobi and Transfer to Masai Mara
Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi, you’ll be greeted by your guide who will transfer you to Masai Mara. Enjoy a scenic drive through the Great Rift Valley, arriving at your lodge in time for lunch. In the afternoon, embark on your first thrilling game drive in Masai Mara, where you’ll have the chance to spot lions, elephants, cheetahs, and an array of birdlife. Get a taste of the enchanting African wilderness before returning to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Full-Day Exploration of Masai Mara
Rise early and venture into the heart of Masai Mara in search of wildlife at sunrise, when animals are most active. Explore the vast grasslands and witness the incredible diversity of wildlife, from herds of wildebeest to graceful giraffes. Marvel at the beauty of the savannah interspersed with acacia trees. Visit the Mara River and witness the dramatic wildebeest migration (seasonal). Enjoy a picnic lunch amidst nature and continue your game drives until late afternoon. Return to your lodge for a delicious dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Masai Village Visit and Evening Game Drive
This morning, immerse yourself in the rich Masai culture with a visit to a traditional Masai village. Learn about their customs, traditions, and way of life. Engage in interactive experiences and enjoy traditional dances. Afterward, return to the lodge for lunch and some relaxation. In the evening, head out for another exhilarating game drive, taking advantage of the cooler temperatures and increasing wildlife activity. As the sun sets over the savannah, capture stunning photographs before returning to your lodge for a sumptuous dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Final Game Drive and Departure
Experience a final early morning game drive, enjoying the beautiful sunrise and the last wildlife encounters in Masai Mara. Look out for the elusive predators or any other wildlife you might have missed during your previous game drives. Afterward, head back to the lodge for breakfast. Check out and bid farewell to Masai Mara as you transfer back to Nairobi, where you’ll be dropped off at the airport or your selected hotel.
End of Safari
- Service of an English-speaking professional driver/guide.
- Transport whilst on safari in a 4×4 safari Land cruiser with pop-up roof for game viewing.
- All transfers upon arrival and departure as in the itinerary.
- Full Board Accommodations whilst on safari.
- All park entrance fees are as per the itinerary.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Drivers’ salary and allowances plus park fees for driver and vehicle.
- Government taxes & levies.
- Complimentary bottled drinking water whilst on safari.
- International & internal flights.
- Airport arrival or Departure taxes.
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide, hotel/camp and restaurant staff, and room service.
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Change in itinerary/accommodation rather than those specified.
- Activities, visits, and tours that are not mentioned in the package.
- Extra Expenses, insurances, Visa’s & validity of travel documents.
- Extra drinks and meals that are not mentioned in the package.
- Easter/Festival/High season/New Year’s supplements as per lodge/hotel policy.