3 Days Beautiful Rwanda at a Glance
Day 1: Arrival & Transfer to the Hotel
Arrival at the Kigali International Airport, meet and greet with the guide and give you a short briefing about the trip. Transfer to the Hotel, check in and acclimatize to the climate of Rwanda. Dinner and overnight at Four Points by Sheraton Hotel
Day 2: Kigali City Exploration & Transfer to Musanze – Volcanoes
Breakfast at the hotel later start the Kigali city exploration. Get to learn more about Rwanda from the pre-colonial, colonial and post-colonial era as well as Genocide times. Start with visit the Kigali Genocide Memorial where over 250,000 Genocide victims were put to rest in mass graves. After lunch you will drive to Bugesera Reconciliation Village also known as Mbyo Reconciliation Village, that is located one hour’s drive from Kigali city, is a place where offenders and victims, killers and survivors live side by side.
Later you will drive back to Kigali to transfer to Musanze and it is only 2 hours to drive from Kigali city. Musanze town Poised to become one of Rwanda’s major cities, Musanze’s strategic location in the foothills of the Virunga massif is attractive to tourism, business and agriculture, with notably fertile land in the surrounding region. Set at an altitude of 1,850m, the city is a convenient base for gorilla tracking.
Dinner and Overnight at Mountain Gorilla View Lodge
Day 3: Gorilla Trekking & Transfer to Kigali
Breakfast in the morning then transfer to the Volcanoes National park headquarters, arrival at the park reception, briefings and grouping, completing park formalities then embark on a once in a lifetime experience of tracking mountain gorillas.
Once you spot them you are allowed to spend an hour watching your closet long lost cousin. This is perhaps one of the most breathtaking wildlife experiences on earth!!! You get so close to these awesome giant primates. You stare at each other blankly not knowing who to break the long silence first. Tracking the gorillas through the light mountain forest on the slopes of the Virunga is a magical experience. After lunch, you will drive back to Kigali for flight out.
End of Safari
- Service of an English-speaking professional driver/guide.
- Transport whilst on safari in a 4×4 safari Land cruiser with pop-up roof for game viewing.
- All transfers upon arrival and departure as in the itinerary.
- Full Board Accommodations whilst on safari.
- All park entrance fees are as per the itinerary.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Drivers’ salary and allowances plus park fees for driver and vehicle.
- Government taxes & levies.
- Complimentary bottled drinking water whilst on safari.
- International & internal flights.
- Airport arrival or Departure taxes.
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide, hotel/camp and restaurant staff, and room service.
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Change in itinerary/accommodation rather than those specified.
- Activities, visits, and tours that are not mentioned in the package.
- Extra Expenses, insurances, Visa’s & validity of travel documents.
- Extra drinks and meals that are not mentioned in the package.
- Easter/Festival/High season/New Year’s supplements as per lodge/hotel policy.