3 Days Serengeti Migrations
This is the Serengeti Migration safari and will be heading to Kogatende (Northern Serengeti) or Ndutu (Southern Serengeti) pending season/wildebeest location.
Day 1: Tanzania Bush Camps Mara River Camp, Northern Serengeti.
Board morning scheduled flight from Arusha to Kogatende (Serengeti) or Ndutu. From the airstrip, you will continue on with your safari by driving to your Camp for check-in and lunch. You will be stopping several times for wildlife viewing en route to your Camp. Afternoon game viewing in Serengeti. Dinner and overnight at Tanzania Bush Camps.
Day 2: Tanzania Bush Camps Mara River Camp, Northern Serengeti.
Breakfast. The entire day is dedicated to game viewing in the Serengeti National Park. The areas that you visit will depend upon where the migrating herds are. Predators usually follow closely behind the trekking animals and include lions, leopards (in the acacia trees) and cheetahs. During the short rainy season in November and December, the herds move from the hills in the north to the plains in the south. During the longer rainy season from April to June, they return up north. As the migration is completely dependent on the yearly rainfalls, the location of the herds may vary from year to year but your guide will know where to locate the animals and where to see them best. Meals and overnight at Tanzania Bush Camps.
Day 3: Serengeti-Arusha-Kilimanjaro-Back Home.
Breakfast, and set out for a game drive en route to Kogatende airstrip for your scheduled flight to Arusha for your next destination on your own arrangement.
End of Safari
- Service of an English-speaking professional driver/guide.
- Transport whilst on safari in a 4×4 safari Land cruiser with pop-up roof for game viewing.
- All transfers upon arrival and departure as in the itinerary.
- Full Board Accommodations whilst on safari.
- All park entrance fees are as per the itinerary.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Drivers’ salary and allowances plus park fees for driver and vehicle.
- Government taxes & levies.
- Complimentary bottled drinking water whilst on safari.
- International & internal flights.
- Airport arrival or Departure taxes.
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide, hotel/camp and restaurant staff, and room service.
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Change in itinerary/accommodation rather than those specified.
- Activities, visits, and tours that are not mentioned in the package.
- Extra Expenses, insurances, Visa’s & validity of travel documents.
- Extra drinks and meals that are not mentioned in the package.
- Easter/Festival/High season/New Year’s supplements as per lodge/hotel policy.