4 Days Short Tanzania Safari’
This Itinerary is for March to May and June to November 2021
DAY 1: LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
The adventure begins with departure to Lake Manyara National Park.
Dinner and overnight: Lake Manyara Serena FB
Lake Manyara National Park Manyara Stretches for 50km along the base of the 600-metre high Rift Valley escarpment. At Manyara, you will have a front row seat to witness the spectacular wildlife. It is the best destination for a photographer’s for game viewing. From the comfort of your vehicles, you will not only have a fabulous view of the Great Rift Valley escarpment, sparkling in the sun but also expect to see a park’s best teams with wildlife including the famous tree climbing lions resting on trees, elephants, buffalos, wildebeest, giraffes, zebras, waterbucks and warthogs. You might also get a chance to witness some big troops of baboons and lovely variety of birds while the broken forests and escarpment make it good country for leopards.
DAY 2: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
At Serengeti National Park, you will experience early morning, mid and afternoon game drives.
Dinner and overnight: Serengeti Serena FB
Serengeti National Park is an immense park and with its unsurpassed concentrations of wildlife and its vast endless grasslands offers the finest game viewing anywhere in Africa. The Serengeti ecosystem is one of the oldest on earth and the annual wildlife migration, largest mass movement of land mammals on planet earth, is perhaps what makes it famous. Over a million wildebeest and zebras flow south from the northern hills to the southern plains for the short rains every October and November, and then go west and north after the long rains in April, May and June.
Serengeti, characterized by the endless plains, acacia trees and punctuated by large stone kopjes presents an archetypal picture of a wild and remote Africa and supports an amazingly large number of wildlife. Animals present include lions, elephants, giraffes, gazelles, monkeys, eland, zebras, wildebeests, leopards, cheetahs, Serengeti’s essential features of climate, flora and fauna have barely changed in the past million years.
DAY 3: NGORONGORO
Early breakfast, depart for Ngorongoro and descend to the Crater floor for game drives and very much enjoyed bush lunch at the crater.
Dinner and overnight: Ngorongoro Serena FB
Area: 8,300 square kilometers / 5,175 square Miles
This area covers the world’s largest unbroken caldera namely Ngorongoro crater and the Olduvai Gorge, where Dr. Louis Leaky discovered the origin of early man by unearthing jaws of the Zinjanthropus man. This protected area also includes huge expanses of highlands plains and volcanoes, scrub bush, and forests where the indigenous pastoralists – Maasai people are allowed to live within its boundaries.
The Ngorongoro Crater is a world heritage site and the world’s largest unbroken volcanic caldera which is often referred to as the 8th wonder of the world. The crater is 610 meters deep and 260km2. Breathtaking views of scenery and game can be witnessed from both the crater rim and within the crater floor.
It is estimated that over 25,000 larger mammals, mainly Zebra and Wildebeest, exist within the crater itself. Others include Elephant, Warthog, Impala and Buffalo. A Rhino sighting is a rare possibility but Ngorongoro is your best chance in Tanzania to see the endangered black rhino. Flamingoes and over 100 species of water birds are found at the soda lake on the crater floor.
DAY 4: ARUSHA
After breakfast you will depart to Arusha.
Quotation (NETT Rates in US Dollars)
* Single supplement is U$ 250
Included in the price
• Transport to the National parks, park fees & Game drives using 4x4.
• English speaking, professional driver/guide.
• Bottled mineral water while on safari.
• Accommodation in the camps as shown on the itinerary or its equivalent on FB
· Package includes flight to Zanzibar (Precision Air)
• Items of a personal nature & entrance fees to Olduvai & Maasai village (Booked on request)
• Alcoholic and bottled Non-alcoholic beverages
• Passport visa and Traveler’s insurance, Balloon safari at Serengeti(Booked on request)
• Tips and gratuities to driver/guides and porters
Terms & Conditions – Cancellation fees
- To secure booking and to confirm the group, a deposit of 75% is required at the time of confirmation and the balance at least 35 days before the tour begins.
- The deposit may be forfeited in case of cancellations and amendments. Please refer to the conditions below
- *Visitors must settle personal bills in foreign exchange: US Dollars, Euro, and/or Sterling Pounds.
Cancellation & Amendment fees
30 days: prior to tour departure 30%
29 - 15 days: 50%
14 - No show: 100%