Serengeti Marathon 2021 Nov
DAY 1 - 10th Nov 2021: ARUSHA
Upon arrival, meet with your safari guide and depart to your hotel in Arusha. Dinner and overnight: Arusha Serena Lodge FB
DAY 2 - 11th Nov 2021: ARUSHA / SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Breakfast at the lodge, you will head to Serengeti national park game en route. Dinner and overnight: Serengeti Serena Lodge FB
DAY 3 - 12th Nov 2021: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK (FULL DAY)
After breakfast you will head out for a full day game drive that will be so engaging as you will experience the vast Serengeti and all it has to offer. Dinner and overnight: Serengeti Serena Lodge FB
DAY 4 - 13th Nov 2021: SERENGETI MARATHON DAY
Early breakfast at the lodge, depart to Marathon starting point. You will later be taken back to the lodge after the marathon for some rest and leisure. Dinner and overnight: Serengeti Serena Lodge FB
DAY 5 - 14th Nov 2021: NGORONGORO CONSWERVATION AREA
After breakfast at the lodge, depart for Ngorongoro conservation area game en-route Dinner and overnight: Ngorongoro Serena Lodge FB
DAY 6 - 15th Nov 2021: NGORONGORO CRATER
Early breakfast at the lodge then head straight to the Ngorongoro Crater floor for game drive and very much enjoyed packed lunch at the crater. Dinner and overnight: Lake Manyara Serena Lodge FB
DAY 7 - 16th Nov 2021: LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK / ARUSHA
On this last day, you will a half day game drive at Lake Manyara National Park then lunch at the hotel before going back to Arusha.
Quotation (NETT Rates in US Dollars) persons (Non Res)
2 PAX U$ 3,581 PP
4 PAX U$ 2,949 PP
6 PAX U$ 2,738 PP **
*Single supplement has an additional of U$ 320
Included in the price
• Transport to the National parks, park fees & Game drives using 4x4.
• English speaking, professional driver/guide.
• Bottled mineral water while on safari.
• Accommodation in the camps as shown on the itinerary or its equivalent on FB . Flying Doctor
• Items of a personal nature & entrance fees to Olduvai & Maasai village (Booked on request)
• Alcoholic and bottled Non-alcoholic beverages
• Passport visa and Traveler’s insurance, Balloon safari at Serengeti(Booked on request)
• Tips and gratuities to driver/guides and porters
Terms & Conditions
– Cancellation fees To secure booking and to confirm the group, a deposit of 25% is required at the time of confirmation and the balance at least 15 days before the tour begins.
The deposit may be forfeited in case of cancellations and amendments. Please refer to the conditions below
*Visitors must settle personal bills in foreign exchange: US Dollars, Euro, and/or Sterling Pounds.
Cancellation & Amendment fees 60 days:
prior to tour departure 45 - 30 days: 50%
14 - No show: 100%